We protect your data and security at all times
Welcome to the Fruition IT privacy notice.
Fruition IT respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from), if you are a candidate or a client or a supplier. This notice also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Purposes of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Fruition IT collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website and by using our recruitment services, including any data you may provide through this website when you fill a form and any information and details you may provide by e-mail or any data you may provide to us directly.
This website and our recruitment services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Fruition IT is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Fruition IT”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Fruition IT is the controller and responsible for this website, the processing of client and candidate data and the provision of recruitment services.
We have appointed a data privacy team which is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy team using the details set out below.
Our full details are:
Fruition IT Resources Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Second Floor Rear, 1 York place, Leeds, LS1 2DR, UK
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Changes to the privacy notice and your duty to inform us of changes
This version was last updated on 25 May 2018.
The data protection law in the UK changed on 25 May 2018. Although this privacy notice sets out most of your rights under the new laws, we might update the notice from time to time to take new guidance, rules, regulations and best practice into account.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.Refer a friend criteria
1. You (“the Referee”) must be registered with Fruition IT Resources Limited (Fruition IT).
2. The individual you are referring must not already be registered with Fruition IT. You are not able to refer yourself or any family member.
3. Any tax liability arising from any referral fee provided by Fruition IT would be the responsibility of the referee.
4. The referee is eligible to receive a £500 payment or voucher if they refer a person who is placed in a position by Fruition IT and the person successfully completes their probation period with the client (permanent placements), or completes 6 months of an assignment (contract placements).
5. Payment of the referral voucher is only due on initial placement – further placements are excluded.
6. The referee must be over the age of 18 at the time of submitting the referral.
7. The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Fruition IT for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to adhering to the GDPR. The referee will indemnify Fruition IT for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
8. Fruition IT reserves the right to alter the conditions of the referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.
9. In the event of any dispute, Fruition IT’s decision shall be final.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Whether you are candidate, contractor, client, supplier, or website user, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows: