UX Designer / Accessibility Consultant
Salary£40000 - £60000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a UX Designer with experience in accessibility to work for a well established organisation in Leeds.
My client is undertaking the largest digital transformation in their history and they are looking for someone who can lead the accessibility design aspect of their customer facing channels.
Location: Leeds, split between office based and remote working
Salary: Up to 60k package
- Responsible for running Accessibility training and awareness workshops
- Responsible for mentoring technical staff in accessibility best practice.
- Responsible for checking UX team output to ensure all designs/wireframes/style-guide meets accessibility checkpoints.
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- Proven track record in a UX Designer role
- Must have experience in user accessibility, including conducting accessibility audits
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to this advert and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ITExperienced 360 Recruiters£competitive base depending on experience level
- Uncapped commission
Opportunities for experienced recruiters
Whether you’re just a little way into your Recruitment career, or already at Managing Consult...
ITTrainee Recruitment Consultant£18000 - £21000
- Commission, uncapped OTE
Are you looking to kick start your recruitment career with one of the most successful and innovative Yorkshire based technology Recruit...
ITDelivery Recruitment ConsultantNegotiable depending on experience
- Commission + loads of benefits & incentives
Prime location in heart of Leeds City Centre
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Delivery Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer i...