Security Operations Centre Consultant
- Security Operations Centre Consultant
- Leeds, West Yorkshire - Inside IR35
An experienced Security Operations Centre Consultant is needed to play a critical role during a major Information Security programme, working for a market-leading enterprise scale business.
The Security Operations Centre Consultant will be joining a new Cyber Security team, and be responsible for the design, build, and implementation of a brand-new Security Operations Centre.
Working alongside internal teams and key service providers, the Security Operations Centre Consultant will also contribute to introducing new technology and controls into the IT Security function as the business moves towards adopting cloud technologies and modern working practices.
Joining the team during a major transformation programme, the Security Operations Centre Consultant will utilise their experience in IT security and governance to help shape the future direction of Security Operations across the business.
Security Operations Centre Consultant - Key Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a dedicated Security Operations role
- Strong knowledge and experience of security principles, technologies, and frameworks
- Previous experience in the design, build, and implementation of a Security Operations Centre (SOC)
- Exposure to working within a cloud environment - e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, enterprise IT environment
- Any experience working in newly established or growing IT Security teams would be beneficial
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
SecurityInformation Security Consultant - IAM / Incident ManagementNegotiable
- Inside IR35
Information Security Consultant - IAM / Incident Management
- Leeds based - Remote working / Home Working....
SecurityInformation Security Manager£55000 - £60000 per annum
- Information Security Manager - Leeds
- £55-£60k Benefits and Remote Working
My client is a Professional ser...
SecurityIT Security AnalystNegotiable
- 50% remote working
- IT Security Analyst
- Leeds, West Yorkshire - 50% remote working