Product Manager (Supply Chain)
Salary£65000 - £70000.00 per annum
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: £65-70k Depending on Experience 10% Bonus
Location: Manchester (1 day a month in the office)
About the Role:
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for an ethical scale up- facing huge growth. You will be supporting the team to build and develop new features on mobile and web applications. This is a fantastic time to join the team and accelerate your career as you grow with the business. The organisation is passionate about being a "tech for good" company, having a positive impact on the environment whilst supporting local businesses.
What will you be doing?
- You will be involved with the development of new features for their mobile and web applications
- Line managing a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners
- Owning the Product Roadmap
- Leading the Product Vision on new and existing projects
- Bridging the gap between developers and senior stakeholders
- Understanding business requirement and listening to customer feedback for continuous improvement
- Ideally CSPO Certified
- Strong Product Leadership Experience
- Ideally come from a Logistics/Supply Chain or Ecommerce background
- Experience of building new features on mobile and web applications
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- JIRA/Aha experience
Whats in it for you?
- Competive Salary
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Flexible Remote Working
- 3x Company Socials per annum
- Career development and growth opportunities
- You will be working for an innovative, interesting, ethical organisation
- Birthday paid off
- Life Insurance
- 25% Gym Discount
Apply now to Abby or call for a confidential discussion. We have a full job spec and marketing info for your review. Interview dates are booked for next week.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.