Lead Software Engineer - C#/.Net
Salary£50000 - £60000 per annum
- Lead Software Engineer - C#/.Net
- Leeds city centre (4 days a week from home and fully remote for now)
- Up to £60k DOE great benefits including flexible working
Tappit is the global payment and data ecosystem for events, stadia, and venues.
Tappit provides unique end to end solutions including cashless payment, white-label mobile payments apps, RFID and even analytics.
Tappit enhances live event experiences, providing technology and data, improving customer experience and increasing profitability.
Tappit brings even organisers and venues closer to their fans, giving them control over their payment solutions whilst providing actionable insights to make events even better.
Events and venues around the world provide the best cashless experience using Tappit, including: Manchester City Football Club, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Bestival, Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby 7s, Creamfields, Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the World Surf League.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you'll work on the spine of the Tappit's payment products, ensuring that the foundation is solid and constantly evolving, working on and delivering our next generation mobile payments platform roadmap.
You'll be working with the latest tech, we have invested massively in cloud and everything is hosted in AWS, and we're always looking at the value new tech can bring.
As part of our close-knit and fun team, you'll work partly from home, and partly from our offices in the heart of Leeds city centre, although due to current restrictions the role will initially be fully remote.
What you'll need
As a minimum, you'll need experience with:
- Solid experience as a Software Engineer
- Microsoft .Net core framework
- Solid understanding of modern web applications in an AWS EC2 environment
- Experience of developing microservices
- Strong understanding of DevOps including containerisation using tools such as Docker
- API driven applications
- Exposure to web application and mobile front end development and technologies
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
It'd be a bonus if you had experience with:
- Automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Mobile development
What's in it for you?
Salary is dependent on experience but will include a great benefits package and is up to £60k!
Tappit Benefits include
- 25 days holiday, with the ability to accrue 5 additional days holiday with each year worked to a maximum of 30 days
- Pension contribution
- Death in service
- Colleague recognition and reward programme
- City centre start of the art office
- Flexible and remote working
- Regular socials (once we're allowed)
So, what's next?
First, if you like what you see, hit the apply button and send your CV.
Equal Opportunities at Tappit
At Tappit, we strive to have a diverse workforce that is representative of society. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive working environment for all our employees.
At our core is the belief that diversity at all levels makes us stronger, more successful and more relevant to our customers and fans.
All decisions during recruitment and employment are based on fair and objective criteria, including merit, competence, performance and business needs. We do not discriminate against age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law. We encourage all individuals to apply for our available positions.
SoftwareSoftware Engineers - .NET£30000 - £50000 per annum
- Software Engineers - .NET
- Leeds or Rochdale - Fully remote for now, 1-2 days a week on-site post-pande...
Software.Net Developers - 4 days home working£25000 - £50000 per annum
- 4 days WFH/Free parking
- .Net Developers - 4 days home working
- Up to £50k DOE great benefits i...