Salary£45000 - £55000 per annum
- Integration Analyst
- Up to £55k basic - Remote Working
An exciting and innovative tech company are looking to hire an experienced Integration Analyst to join them as they look to reorganise and scale up their IT team, driven by a period of huge success.
The Integration Analyst will be responsible for overseeing automated system integrations, working closely with customers to understand their CRM / CMS systems, and liaising with technical teams to ensure internal systems are fully integrated.
Joining the team during a time of growth, the Integration Analyst will eventually become the SME for customer integration across the business, utilising a strong technical knowledge, as well as excellent analytical, problem solving, and stakeholder management skills.
Integration Analyst - Key Requirements:
- Experience of integration with a range of CRM and CMS systems.
- Track record in supporting customers with complex integrations
- Experience of application of microservices and APIs would be beneficial
- Working experience of IPAS systems and the requirements / boundaries would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Integration Analyst - Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary up to £55,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Option to work from home and flexible working hours
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
- Additional flexible perks
This is a role suited towards an ambitious Integration Analyst, looking to join a small, growing business as they take the next step in their journey. The successful Integration Analyst will be given the opportunity to make a huge impact and open up excellent opportunities for future progression.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Data & AnalyticsData Migration LeadNegotiable
- Data Migration Lead
- Location, Leeds
- Competitive Salary Extensive Package including Car Bonus
Data & AnalyticsData Engineer£30000 - £45000 per annumLeeds
Up to c£45,000
Data & AnalyticsSenior Data Engineer£50000 - £70000 per annum
- Senior Data Engineer
- Up to £70,000