Information Security Consultant (Incident Response)
- Information Security Consultant (Incident Response)
- Leeds, West Yorkshire - Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity for an accomplished Information Security Consultant (Incident Response) to play a key role in an IT Security transformation programme for one of the UK's most well-known brands.
The Information Security Consultant (Incident Response) will be joining a growing Information Security team and take responsible for the design, build, and implementation of the incident response framework.
Working alongside technical security teams, the Information Security Consultant (Incident Response) will also contribute to introducing new technology and controls into the Security Operations function as the business moves towards adopting cloud technologies and modern working practices.
Joining the team during a time of significant change and growth, the Information Security Consultant (Incident Response) will utilise their experience in both IT security and governance to help shape the future direction of the information security function, working alongside other security specialists, architects, and key business stakeholders.
Information Security Consultant (Incident Response) - Key Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a dedicated Information Security / Cyber Security role
- Strong knowledge and experience of security principles, technologies, and frameworks
- Previous experience in Incident Response / Incident Management frameworks within security
- Exposure to working within a cloud environment - e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, enterprise IT environment
- Any experience working in newly established or growing Information Security teams would be beneficial
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
SecurityInformation Security Consultant - IAM / Incident ManagementNegotiable
- Inside IR35
Information Security Consultant - IAM / Incident Management
- Leeds based - Remote working / Home Working....
SecurityInformation Security Manager£55000 - £60000 per annum
- Information Security Manager - Leeds
- £55-£60k Benefits and Remote Working
My client is a Professional ser...
SecurityIT Security AnalystNegotiable
- 50% remote working
- IT Security Analyst
- Leeds, West Yorkshire - 50% remote working