Graduate Recruitment Consultant
SalaryUp to £21000 per annum
Are you a 2019/20/21 Graduate looking to kick start your recruitment career with one of the most successful and innovative Yorkshire based technology Recruitment Agencies? If you're ambitious, driven and want to work in a fast-paced environment we can provide you with all the support, training and development to help you succeed!
Applications are now open for Fruition IT's 2021 Graduate Academy! We have start dates available in July and August! To be considered for the academy, you should submit your application as soon as possible, don't miss out on this opportunity!
Working in recruitment isn't for the faint hearted, it's exciting, fast paced, challenging, and at times is like riding a roller coaster. You will need entrepreneurial spirit with a work ethic that's second to none. You will be passionate, ambitious, money motivated and driven to succeed in your career.
We are looking for Graduates with drive, ambition, commitment and an outstanding work ethic. You will be focussed on progressing your career, and passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates. You must have excellent written and verbal communication, be confident and articulate and looking for an opportunity to excel quickly.
You will start to build your own mini business from day 1, by developing a network of candidates and clients within your specialist vertical market. Your varied role will include the following daily activities:
- Searching for suitable IT candidates who match our clients' requirements
- Headhunting and networking on sites such as LinkedIn / GitHub / Stack Overflow
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections
- Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
- Building relationships with existing and future clients
- Attending meeting with clients to explore potential opportunities
- Negotiating fees and terms of engagement
What do our team members say?
Molly - Recruitment Consultant
"The last year and a half with Fruition has been great! It's amazing to be part of such a fun and close knit team and that continued even working from home! I always felt like I had support and guidance throughout the pandemic and the training you receive is brilliant! I can't wait to see how my career progresses with Fruition"
Andrew - Recruitment Consultant
"Fruition invests heavily in providing their consultants with the best tools and industry beating training- as well as having a strong team of senior recruiters who are on hand for coaching/ mentorship. Whilst we all have a competitive mindset, we work as a team and play to each others strengths"
Your benefits, to name a few
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Lucrative commission - no thresholds!
- Ongoing training with external learning providers
- Clear and structured Career progression
- Bi annual winners trip to European destinations such as Marbella, Barcelona & Amsterdam
- Flexible working offer between the office and home
- Quarterly lunch clubs for top achievers
- Quarterly team socials
- Childcare vouchers
- Friday early finish
- Plus more!
If you're an interested in beginning your recruitment career within a graduate role, get in touch for a confidential chat today and we'll happily share our story with you.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ITExperienced 360 Recruitment ConsultantCompetitive
LeedsWhether you're just beginning your career in recruitment, or you are already at a Managing Consultant level, we would love to show you the reasons why so many experienced consultants have joined Fruition IT to accelerate their caree...Find out more
- Commission & Incentives
ITContract Infrastructure Solutions ArchitectNegotiable
LeedsFruition IT are recruiting a Contract Solution Architect for a market leading business based in the heart of Leeds City Centre. This is a remote working role (Some travel may be required from October onwards).This is a 3 months con...Find out more
- Outside IR35