Digital Delivery Lead
Salary£65000 - £80000 per annum
- Digital Delivery Lead
- Leeds - Occasional travel to client sites
You have a fantastic opportunity to join an established, market leading, digital consultancy as a Digital Delivery Lead, working on a variety of digital transformation projects for a wide and high-profile portfolio of new and existing clients.
What will I be doing?
The Digital Delivery Lead will take ownership for overseeing the full software development and delivery lifecycle, working alongside experienced delivery experts.
You will join this fast-paced and growing consultancy - having exposure to high profile, major, complex programmes for leading organisations.
- Working in a scaled agile framework (SAFe)
- Work within a DevSecOps / CI/CD Environment
- Using user centred design and development techniques
- Business Change and Transformation projects
- Leading delivery and development teams through various projects
- Previous experience in an Agile Delivery Lead / Manager role
- Strong experience and knowledge of a wide variety of Agile / Lean/ Scrum tools and frameworks, including SAFe.
- DevSecOps Environment/ CI/CD
- Strong servant leadership skills working collaboratively to address any challenges or blockers
- GDS, Government Digital Experience would be beneficial
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor software development teams across the full delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence key stakeholders up to a senior level
- Any formal Agile / Scrum Master training or qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, digital environment
- Passionate for the environment and digital, forward-thinking projects
You will have the exposure to work on a multitude of digital projects within a very high-profile sector in a growing, market leading organisation. There is an excellent salary package on offer from £70-80k depending on experience as well as an attractive benefits package including private healthcare, 10% bonus and 5% matched pension.
The successful candidate will be working for a company that invests heavily in training, support, and development, with opportunities to progress your skills as an Digital Delivery Lead and beyond.
To apply, please send your CV to find out more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Project DeliveryEngagement Manager£40000 - £50000 per annum
LeedsProject ManagerLeeds (2-3 days onsite) £40-50k You have a fantastic and unique opportunity to join an scale up, IT consultancy, facing exponential growth, as an Engagement Manager, working with a collection of enterprise scale proj...Find out more
Project DeliveryDelivery Manager - DevOpsCompetitive
LeedsDelivery Manager Leeds, West Yorkshire - Very competitive salary package including company bonus, 8% pension, healthcare, health & wellbeing days, life assurance and income protection. You have a fantastic opportunity to join a le...Find out more
- 12% Bonus
Project DeliveryTechnical Delivery ManagerCompetitive
LeedsTechnical Delivery Manager Leeds - 1-2 Days a week in the office Highly Competitive Salary 12% Bonus Car Allowance Leeds / RemoteDo you want to opportunity to work on one of the largest technology transformation projects in the ...Find out more
- 12% Bonus, Car Allowance