Contract SQL Server Developer
Salary£400 - £450 per day
Job Title: Contract SQL Server Developer (6 month initial contract)
Contract: Outside IR35 £400 - £450 day rate
Location: Leeds office with remote working
Fruition IT have teamed up with our client to find a Contract SQL Server Developer, who has good experience with Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, performance tuning, stored procedures and data structures.
What will I be doing?
- Building and maintaining optimised and highly available database platforms.
- Building and continuously improving CI/CD Pipelines to ensure databases are deployed and configured using automation technologies.
- Establish consistent standards for ensuring High Availability and Fault Tolerant systems.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for automating relevant processes.
- Troubleshooting data issues, providing consultancy in the area of data growth and ongoing maintenance.
- Proof of Concept work to enhance and support the work of the System Build team.
- Work directly with Dev & Test engineers to optimise data architecture and design approaches.
What do I need?
- Strong experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Extensive experience using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience of SQL Server database Unit Testing
- Performance Tuning, Stored Procedures and Data Structures
- Experience using source control (TFS/Azure DevOps/Git)
- Desirable experience using PowerShell
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines like TFS/Azure DevOps/Octopus
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution
- Experience in Agile development environment
- A continuous improvement mentality
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply and feel free to contact Jon MacDonald on 0113 323 9746.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Data & AnalyticsBusiness Intelligence Developer / BI Developer£38000 - £42000 per annum
LeedsJob Title: Business Intelligence DeveloperSalary: Up to £42KLocation: Leeds/RemoteDo you want to work for a company that values the contributions of its team members and helps its customers make a positive impact on the environment?...Find out more
Data & AnalyticsTechnical Data ManagerNegotiable
LeedsJob Title: Technical Data ManagerLocation: Leeds/RemoteInside IR35 - Rate FlexibleWorking for a market-leading FTSE 250 Company, the Head of Data Engineering & Delivery role will allow the right individual to head up a greenfield pr...Find out more
- Inside IR35
Data & AnalyticsSenior SQL EngineerNegotiable
LeedsSenior SQL Engineer - Database Development Competitive salary, Company Bonus, Healthcare, Income Protection, 26 days holiday, Health & Wellbeing IncentivesRemote initially, max travel to the office 1-2 times per monthFind out more