Business Intelligence Developer / BI Developer
Salary£38000 - £42000 per annum
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Salary: Up to £42K
Do you want to work for a company that values the contributions of its team members and helps its customers make a positive impact on the environment?
Working in a reporting services environment, the Business Intelligence Developer will support the development, implementation and maintenance of our clients systems in line with business requirements.
You will produce reports in SQL and maintain service level agreements for escalated business intelligence support requests. You will also develop and use tools to manage information held on their in-house systems
What will I be doing?
- Identify specific activities required to accomplish objectives.
- Predict the outcome of the future actions or inactions and plan for more than one contingency.
- Identify inefficient business work processes and recommends solutions to improve.
- Produce reports and data extracts using SQL, SSRS, Power BI, Business Objects and MS Excel.
What do I need?
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to rationalise data and report findings in a clear manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Power BI (Desirable)
- Tableau (Desirable)
- SAP Business Objects (Desirable)
- Data Warehousing conceptualisation (desirable)
To apply for this role or for further information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0113 323 9746
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Data & AnalyticsTechnical Data ManagerNegotiable
LeedsJob Title: Technical Data ManagerLocation: Leeds/RemoteInside IR35 - Rate FlexibleWorking for a market-leading FTSE 250 Company, the Head of Data Engineering & Delivery role will allow the right individual to head up a greenfield pr...Find out more
- Inside IR35
Data & AnalyticsSenior SQL EngineerNegotiable
LeedsSenior SQL Engineer - Database Development Competitive salary, Company Bonus, Healthcare, Income Protection, 26 days holiday, Health & Wellbeing IncentivesRemote initially, max travel to the office 1-2 times per monthFind out more