3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- 3-month Contract OUTSIDE IR35
- Based in Leeds
- Windows Server, VMWare, Azure, O365, Active Directory.
Fruition IT is currently working with a global organisation in Leeds who are currently looking for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to join their fast-paced team to work across Infrastructure and Support.
The successful candidate will be providing BAU operational support, making contributions to IT strategy and helping to improve a range of Network, Cloud and Infrastructure services.
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- Provide support for; Windows Servers, Microsoft Server Technologies, Virtualisation technologies, Networking
- Support the drive towards Cloud and Automation technologies
- Windows Server experience
- VMWare experience
- Server and Network hardware skills
- Office 365
- Azure Cloud knowledge and experience is preferred
The role is remote based, but will require 1-2 days' per month in Leeds. Interview dates are booked for next week.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please don't hesitate to get in contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
InfrastructureLead Infrastructure Engineer£400 per day
- 3 Months
LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - CONTRACT- £400 Per Day
Leeds - 3 months (likely extension)
I am looking for a Senior Lead Enginee...
InfrastructureInfrastructure Lead£55000 - £60000 per annum
Infrastructure Lead - £55-£60k Benefits
Remote Working/Flexible Office attendance (Central Leeds)
I am looking for a Senior Lead...