- Solutions Architect
- Outside IR35 Contract - Leeds / Remote
The Solutions Architect role is key to a number of critical areas - working on a programme acting as Architectural governance for the strategy, design, build, implement and operate of key solution, such as Azure, Office 365, Windows 10, Storage, Network, etc.
The Solutions Architect will also play a key role within the end to end delivery lifecycle, collaborating with the business to ensure each project has the right technology framework.
Solutions Architect - Key Deliverables:
- Develop a collaborative relationship between IT and the business, ensuring technology as an enabler
- Analyse technical and business requirements.
- Lead architectural system and technology environment evaluation
- Ensure that all solutions meet agreed functional and non-functional requirements
- Lead a collaborative team on the choice of right tools for the job
- Lead the process of integrating technology solutions to meet the business requirements
- Update stakeholders on the status of product and service development processes and budgets.
- Lead the analysis of business impact that certain technical choices may have on business processes.
- Innovation - continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture.
InfrastructureSenior Infrastructure Engineer£45000 - £55000 per annum
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- 9 Month FTC - Up to £55,000 basic - Remote working
- Infrastructure Architect
- Leeds City Centre (2-3 days in Leeds post COVID)