Job Title: Test Engineer
Salary: Highly Competitive salary Flexible benefits package
Location: Leeds with long term flexible / remote working
GDS Group is a global events, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, disruptive business environment.
We specialise in high end virtual events, meeting & summits for some of the world biggest brands including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, SAP, Adidas, Nike & more
Join our tribe and build out our next generation SaaS Digital Communication Platform. Work with AWS, game technology plus best in class tooling and frameworks to deliver a multi-platform immersive customer experience!
If you are tired of working on large corporate platforms? Want the freedom and opportunity to build something truly innovative and looking to regularly release product to market then this is the opportunity for you.
What will I be doing?
You will be involved in the development and delivery of the manual testing strategy by helping design, create and execute effective test solutions. You will be working within cross functional squads, liaising with key stakeholders, to ensure the highest of quality is met at each stage of the testing lifecycle.
What do I need?
- Strong background in manual testing across front end, back end, and APIs
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent experience with a variety of testing tools e.g. Postman, JIRA, JMeter, Browser Stack, SoapUI
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and the SDLC
- Exposure to AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience in video game testing with Unreal Engine in highly desirable
What's in it for you?
- Work with leading edge technology, game tech, AWS and have the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Create a cutting-edge 'never been done' greenfield platform
- Join a brand-new start up backed by a pandemic proof group business.
- A rich heritage in digital events and immersive experiences.
- Awesome culture with a focus on our people and learning.
- Flexible working - collaborate, explore, innovate!
- Flexible benefits package
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Test & QASoftware Engineer in TestNegotiable
LeedsYou will be involved in the development and delivery of the automation strategy by helping identify and develop appropriate frameworks and tools. You will be working within cross functional squads, liaising with key stakeholders, to...Find out more
Test & QASoftware Engineer in Test£55000 - £60000 per annum
LeedsSoftware Engineer in Test - £60,000 Flexible benefits package - Virtual Events Unicorn - LeedsFind out more