Salary£60000 - £75000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Software Architect / Solutions Architect to deliver cutting edge products for our customers.
You'll take ownership for our technical direction & roadmap delivery, ensure technology alignment, produce solutions designs and support the development teams with understanding of the architecture standards.
You will join an organisation who have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation! They are investing heavily into technology and are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile.
What will you be doing?
- Providing both architectural leadership and direction in the development of our products.
- Leveraging architectural standards to determine the architecture, technology, and tools required to deliver high quality products.
- Operating in an advisory role helping Product Development Engineers achieve architectural goals and system improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Keeping abreast of technology standards, industry best practices and trends to ensure effective product development.
- Performing technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications.
- Leading the design of products/solutions/software to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Ensures architectural designs are implemented and governed in line with both best practice and internal development cycles.
- Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood, captured and prioritised.
- Provides architectural and design guidance to project teams, ensuring that the needs of the client are met.
What do you need?
- Proven architecture and software development experience in a medium to large company
- Experience working in highly collaborative and agile teams
- Experience of architectural frameworks, tools, patterns and the production of associated artefacts to support the Software Development Lifecycle
- Hands-on Software Engineering background with knowledge of multiple technologies, development languages and practises e.g.
- .Net, Java, RDMS, Big Data Stacks
- SOA, Web Services, WSDL, Restful APIs and XML
- Patterns, Object Oriented, multi-tier, separation of concerns
- Experience of cloud platforms - AWS/Azure
- Experience of Agile Development Methodologies e.g. SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
SoftwareSenior UX/UI Designer£50000 - £60000 per annum
LeedsAs a Senior UX Designer you will be joining a super exciting technology start up to truly shape and design on a brand-new greenfield project. A fantastic opportunity to join a company working with globally recognised brands, and to ...Find out more
SoftwareLead Software Engineer - .NET£55000 - £65000 per annum
LeedsFruition IT are working with a professional services firm who are embarking on a greenfield software project, and looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer to lead a high-caliber team to deliver this. A market leader with a huge...Find out more
SoftwareTechnical Delivery Manager£50000 - £70000 per annum
LeedsTechnical Delivery ManagerLeedsUp to £70k 10% Bonus About the role:Do you want to make your mark on a major technology transformation working within an established software delivery team? We need your strong stakeholder management...Find out more
- 10% Bonus