Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary£70000 - £90000 per annum
Senior DevOps Engineer - £70,000 - £90,000 - Leeds with long term flexible / remote working
Are you tired of working on large corporate platforms? Want the freedom and opportunity to build something truly innovative? Looking to regularly release product to market? This is the opportunity for you.
GDS Group is a global events, research and technology services company dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, disruptive business environment.
They specialise in high end virtual events, meeting & summits for some of the world biggest brands including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, SAP, Adidas, Nike & more
Join a tribe to build out a next generation SaaS Digital Communication Platform. Work with AWS, game technology plus best in class tooling and frameworks to deliver a multi-platform immersive customer experience!
What will you be doing?
This is a unique opportunity to work on a greenfield 'never been done before' product that will see you utilising the latest technology including AWS Gamelift and the unreal engine. You will be a passionate and innovative Senior DevOps Engineer who is looking to further their career in an environment that welcomes and encourages new ideas.
You will be responsible for building the platform that the SaaS product will sit on and will form part of an Agile development squad to create a high performing platform. You will form part of an expert team that will deliver the technical vision for the platform and drive team focus on delivering goals to achieve this vision.
Your responsibilities will also include building and owning the CI/CD pipelines and be confident with Infrastructure as Code, release strategies with some experience in application and infrastructure monitoring. You will work with product teams to define the product roadmap so that it aligns with the overall technical vision.
What do you need?
- Demonstratable experience as a Senior DevOps Engineer
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solver with a 'can do' attitude
- The ability to work both individually and part of a wider team
- Understanding of AWS and containerisation technology
- Knowledge and experience of Terraform and Jenkins amongst other modern DevOps toolkit technologies
What's in it for you?
- Work with leading edge technology, game tech, AWS and have the freedom to explore and innovate.
- Create a cutting-edge 'never been done' greenfield platform
- Join a brand-new start up backed by a pandemic proof group business.
- A rich heritage in digital events and immersive experiences.
- Flexible working - collaborate, explore, innovate!
- Flexible benefits package
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, contact Chris on email@example.com or apply below!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
DevOps & CloudLead DevOps Engineer£70000 - £85000 per annum
LeedsLead DevOps Engineer for a market leading tech organisation.Find out more
DevOps & CloudSenior DevOps Engineer£50000 - £65000 per annum
LeedsSenior Devops Engineer, doing a split of hands on work and coaching/mentoring of junior members of the team.Find out more
DevOps & CloudContract DevOps EngineerNegotiablr
LeedsContract AWS DevOps Engineer - c£550 per day - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote (UK based) - 6 months likely to extendFind out more
- Outside IR35