Automation Test Engineer
Job Title: Automation Test Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary, Company Bonus, Healthcare, Income Protection, 26 days holiday, Health & Wellbeing Incentives
Location: Remote with travel to the Leeds office occasionally- Max once per month
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We're TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good
A fantastic opportunity to support the delivery of high-quality products within the Credit Reporting area of the business. You will be working within the Test team helping ensure the highest level of quality is met throughout the process.
You will join an organisation who have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation! They are investing heavily into technology and are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile.
What will I be doing?
- Create and manage automation test scripts and continuously contribute to the test approach
- Work alongside developers and testers to help improve ways of working and testing practices
- Support all other testing activities within the team when needed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure all reported issues are resolved efficiently
What do I need?
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of automation testing practices
- Experience building and maintaining C# frameworks
- Experience with SpecFlow and Selenium
- Professional experience working within data focused environments
What's in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days' annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply and feel free to contact Meg Whitehead on 0113 323 9737.