IT Project Manager
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Leeds - Remote working options available
Do you want to join a market leading company with fantastic career progression opportunities?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a fast-paced, dynamic team in the eCommerce sector. You will be responsible for the delivery multiple projects focused on supporting an IT Transformation project.
- Leading technical scrum teams
- There could be future line management responsibilities as the team grows through their expansion plans of the team
- You will be managing a variety of internal and external stakeholders including offshore teams
- Resource Coordination /Budget Mangement
- Communicating and working with mature agile engineering teams in a matrix management structure
- Governance and Risk responsibilities
To be successful in this role you will need…
- Preferably eCommerce/Retail Industry experience
- Working within software delivery - Data, Applications, Eccomerce, Supply Chain or SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Working from your own initiative
- Agile and Waterfall experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Market Salary
- 10% Bonus (Regularly paid out in full)
- Car Allowance
- Fantastic career progression opportunities within the business
- Excellent company culture
- Opportunity to be apart of one of the largest transformation projects in the industry as well as being apart of a huge, well-known eCommerce platform
If you believe you tick the boxes for this role please apply now to Abby or call for a confidential discussion. We have a full job spec and marketing info for your review. Interview dates are booked for next week.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Project DeliveryEngagement Manager£40000 - £50000 per annum
LeedsProject ManagerLeeds (2-3 days onsite) £40-50k You have a fantastic and unique opportunity to join an scale up, IT consultancy, facing exponential growth, as an Engagement Manager, working with a collection of enterprise scale proj...Find out more
Project DeliveryDelivery Manager - DevOpsCompetitive
LeedsDelivery Manager Leeds, West Yorkshire - Very competitive salary package including company bonus, 8% pension, healthcare, health & wellbeing days, life assurance and income protection. You have a fantastic opportunity to join a le...Find out more
- 12% Bonus
Project DeliveryTechnical Delivery ManagerCompetitive
LeedsTechnical Delivery Manager Leeds - 1-2 Days a week in the office Highly Competitive Salary 12% Bonus Car Allowance Leeds / RemoteDo you want to opportunity to work on one of the largest technology transformation projects in the ...Find out more
- 12% Bonus, Car Allowance