Azure DevOps Engineer
Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Contract: 6 months initially, good chance of extension
- You will be a DevOps Engineer with solid experience of working within a Microsoft Tech stack (MS Azure, Windows Operating Systems (On Prem), MS SQL Server) to deliver the requirements below:
- Setting up the structure of CI/CD pipelines and environments, and assisting with and performing deployments.
- Raise tickets \ liaise with relevant departments for the creation of the infrastructure
- Experience with Terraform to build out new environments.
- Collaborate with development scrum teams to produce documentation, guidelines and standards regarding the products and enhance automated build pipelines.
- Some experience within data including Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake or equivalent experience.
- MS Azure
- Azure DevOps
- Data Factory / Databricks / Data Lake
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Leeds based, requirement to travel to the office 1 or 2 times per month
DevOps & CloudLead Platform Engineer£100000 - £130000 per annum
LondonLead Platform Engineer- SaaS scale up - £120,000 - London office with flexible/ WFH options - AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, PythonFind out more
DevOps & CloudLead DevOps Engineer£70000 - £85000 per annum
LeedsLead DevOps Engineer for a market leading tech organisation.Find out more
DevOps & CloudSenior DevOps Engineer£50000 - £65000 per annum
LeedsSenior Devops Engineer, doing a split of hands on work and coaching/mentoring of junior members of the team.Find out more