Location: United Kingdom
51,058 of these professionals changed job between March 2020 and March 2021.
- 17% Female
- 83% Male
- Average total compensation (including benefits and bonuses) is £79,500.
- Salary can range from £32,800 up to £151,800 depending on experience.
- HTML – 54%
- SQL 54%
- Back End Web Development - +61%
- TypeScript - +47%
- React.js - +45%
Top companies hiring
- Amazon – 128 jobs
- JP Morgan & Chase – 82 jobs
- AWS – 51 jobs
- Sky – 1074
- Facebook – 1069
- JP Morgan & Chase – 1003
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Graduate Software Engineer (+43%)
- Tutor (+43%)
- Platform Engineer (+35%)
- Manchester - 11,258 professionals vs 758 jobs
- Leeds - 6788 professionals vs 281 jobs
It comes as no surprise to see London at the top of the rankings but as a Yorkshire based tech recruitment agency we love seeing Leeds in the top 3. We don’t just recruit in Yorkshire though, take a look at our latest roles in London, Manchester, Leeds and the rest of the UK.
Good work life balance
Excellent compensation and benefits
Flexible work arrangements
Colleagues and culture that inspire employees to do their best
Convenient commute to work
Source: LinkedIn Employer Value Propositions Survey between February 2020 - January 2021
These results tell us that money is no longer the number one driver when looking for a new job, while it is still important (54% of respondents) the work life balance and culture of a company are the real driving force now – is this a result of Covid-19 and more people realising the potential of working from home?