Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Leeds City Centre
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Located - Leeds City Centre (prime location - 2 mins walk from Leeds train station)
Salary £17,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience) + Competitive Commission Structure
Due to further expansion of our business we are looking to recruit for a number of Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our team. Initially, you will be trained in all aspects of candidate sourcing, attraction and management with structured training and career paths on offer to progress into either a Senior Resourcing role, a Junior Account Management role or a Recruitment Consultant role in the future.
It's an exciting time to join Fruition IT. We've recently made significant investment in a range of integrated tools and technologies, including a brand new website, state of the art cloud based recruitment software, Office 365, and web based training platforms, which all contribute to maximising efficiency and giving us a competitive edge. We have also just moved into brand new offices within 2 minutes walk from the train station and have made sure the office environment is somewhere you will be proud to work - it also looks pretty cool too!
You will be joining a successful team of experienced recruiters in a business which has a very strong presence in the UK across Permanent and Contract IT recruitment. The majority of our business has been built on recommendations and referrals which is testament to the high calibre individuals we employ.
Your role will include the following:
* Searching for suitable IT candidates who match our clients requirements
* Headhunting and networking on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Writing and posting job adverts
* Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
* Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
* Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections of unsuitable ones post interview
* Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
We are looking for people with drive, commitment and tenacity who want to take their career seriously whilst having some fun along the way. In return we will provide you with all the support you need and a passionate working environment that you will be proud to work in with likeminded individuals.
People with a strong grasp of Microsoft Office, with excellent communication skills and proactive attitudes are ideal candidates!
We Offer :
* Competitive basic salary based on experience
A lucrative un-capped commission scheme
* A 13 week training academy, plus on-going team and one to one coaching & development
* Strong & supportive company culture
* Real career advancement opportunities set in stone
* A company based reward and recognition program which includes annual winners trip abroad, lunch club to 5 star restaurants & regular team nights out to name a few!
* City centre offices, with state of the art technology
Please apply with your CV