CTO, Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer - CTO
Harrogate based Software House
£100k - £125k + bonus, equity
We are looking for a CTO to join a software company who are taking a revolutionary mobile app based product set to market within the financial services industry. Already established, exceptionally well funded, and with an impressive global order book, the next phase will involve a high level of software development to fine tune the product and platform and deliver these into service.
The board have a wealth of expertise in the areas of the products, industry and business, and are looking to bolster that with someone that can set technical strategy and lead the development of the product and development teams (both internal and 3rd party off-shore partners).
* Take ownership of technical strategy for the product and platform
* Lead the software development functions (in house and off shore)
* Responsible for delivery of the software / apps
* Manage 3rd party relationships with IT suppliers
* Ensure software meets company and external standards
* Constantly evaluate new tools and technologies and implement as appropriate
* Experienced leader with a technology background
* Already operating in a senior leadership role, CTO level or equivalent
* Experience of varying sizes of organisation, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced setting
* Blend of technical and commercial acumen
* Good strategic planning skills
* Strong problem-solver with excellent decision making ability
* Experience establishing new development functions (building in house teams as well as engaging with 3rd parties. Setting up off-shore relationships would be particularly beneficial)
* Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences
* Track record of delivering software products / apps
* Ideally mobile apps and cloud based software
* Experience within financial services is beneficial
For further information, please submit your CV and we will contact you for an initial discussion.