Business Analyst - Financial Services
Business Analyst - Financial Services / Business Change
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits inc. pension / on-site gym
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work on a variety of projects within an organisation where the Business Analyst is a high profile role. This company are investing heavily in their people, processes, infrastructure and products with a large IT-enabled change programme in flight.
As a Business Analyst you must have strong requirement gathering, business process analysis and stakeholder engagement skills, youl will work on full lifecycle projects focusing on business change, to include IT / Software solutions.
As a Business Analyst you will be tasked with liaising with both external and internal users / stakeholders to determine requirements, specifically around system or process changes and new product design and launch.
* Engage with external and internal stakeholders in order to gain requirements whilst ensuring full traceability
* Negotiate with and advise stakeholders at all levels
* Mapping "as is" processes and the modelling of "to be" processes
* Model and document functional requirements and workflows
* Supporting multiple projects
* Identify opportunities for other business improvement
* Assist with the implementation and QA phase of specification
* Demonstrable track record working as a Business Analyst and evidence of involvement across the project lifecycle
* Experience and skills in process mapping / workflow
* Experience of eliciting requirements through workshops, interviews, user groups, surveys or by exchanging correspondence, both individually and with groups
* Experience with AGILE analysis techniques (beneficial)
* A history of working on business focused change projects
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.